The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 58 heading up to 71. It rained overnight so it is cool a the moment.

We had a busy weekend outside. I had to put a new canopy on the gazebo in the backyard. There was a problem with the top piece they sent with the canopy, it was too small. All the numbers on the box and bag were correct and the main canopy fit. After looking at the gazebo carefully we realized this may be the last year for the frame. It is at least 9 years old and been out in the elements the entire time. I tried contacting the company but their phone kept disconnecting every time I asked for the parts department. We looked at new gazebos. I decided to go for broke and shortened the vent frame. I am proud to say the shortening worked and the canopy is completely installed. We brought out the furniture for the gazebo and for the front patio. I planted some plants around the fishpond. My back is telling me today I may have overdone it.

With all the outside work I got no modeling done.

I need to put up the light in the gazebo and do a minor repair on the pergola on the front patio. I do hope to get some modeling done today or tonight.

We need to run to PetSmart, the produce store, and the grocery.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-02-2022, 10:17 AM