The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. another hot day in store, a bit over normal, but in the 90's. Don't know what kind of summer we're looking at but they said we should see more rain. So far they're wrong...

(05-02-2022, 10:37 AM)jim currie Wrote: Don according to my go to gun smith its a 2.5 x45 , reported to be not a uncommon problem  , he didn't have one on hand to check length .
Jim

Thank you Jim, Home Depot shows some 2.5 x 45 flatheads in stock. I may have to grind the head and cut it short to fit, but I spent 20 minutes listing to music on hold with Taurus, before I went to their website and filled out a service request form. Then I realized they expect me to send the gun in, so I'm headed to Home Depot today. I already have some Blue Loctite. Awesome

Go meet the eye doctor that will do my cataract surgery. They say it takes about two minutes for the surgery, less than two hours including all the pre and post op stuff. A friend's wife had one eye done, and won't go back to do the other one. They told me if I didn't do it, I would lose my sight. Really a no-brainer choice.

Heading to Brenda's today. New owner, back open at 6:00, suppose to be a local customer that bought it. They say that the old regulars are starting to come back. The last time I went, I was the only customer there. We'll see...

Have a great day, and stay safe.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-03-2022, 06:35 AM