The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another hot and rainless day here today. A bit windy yesterday, not so much today....so they say.

Jim, thanks much, got a flathead 2.5x45 at Home Depot, ground the head to fit the recess and cut it down to about .25" and now my gun is back to normal. I'm still going to bug Taurus to send me a screw, I'm only one month into a lifetime warranty on it and I'm not sending it back for repair.

Tom, don't know how you do it, but be proud. I can't walk to the end of the block, and when I did ride a bike, I felt good doing a mile around the neighborhood.

Went to the new-new Brenda's yesterday. Starting to see familiar faces back again. Apparently some guy that owns a pizza place down the street bought it. I certainly hope he didn't pay her what she was asking, she ruined the business and expected her whole investment back anyway. Going back again today.

Got one appointment today and still some house maintenance issues that I've been putting off.

Let's all have a fun day today. Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-04-2022, 06:11 AM