The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(05-04-2022, 05:32 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Greetings, gang.
  Speaking of bike rides, Charlie, how are you doing on your bike riding?

All stay safe.

Tom

You just had to ask Wink
 I haven't got it out of the shed yet. I have been doing many jobs that I had put off and it is a struggle to do many of them because they involve working on a ladder. I have about 10 more days work (that should only take one for an able body).  The diet is still working though I had to start eating a little more because I was over doing it. 
I have been having more muscle and joint pain than I think I should and reading the side effects of a drug I am on that may be the cause so I am going to eliminate it for a few days to see if that is the cause. 

As for other stuff, I did manage to put a decoder in a Walther's American crane, however it doesn't need sound because there is an unreal amount of gear noise even with a liberal amount of LaBelle grease.  I also had to repair a stripped screw. I was really disappointed with the model though it looks fantastic. 

Don, I had my cataracts removed 8 years ago and it was a piece of cake, just don't bend over or lift anything for the first 2 weeks so they have time to heal and use the drops as directed.  I know they say you can lift a little but for a couple weeks it isn't worth the risk.  We had a dog that had juvenile cataracts that we had removed in 2007 and he came through the surgeries perfect. That was expensive but he was worth every penny.     At least you won't have to wear a cone if you behave. Wink 
It's cloudy here with the temp at 51. 

Cheers to everyone
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-04-2022, 07:30 AM