The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, getting warmer today. Now they say a few more days above normal, then a few below normal, down in the 80's. I guess I never should have put my longjohns away. Icon_rolleyes  BTW, I do remember they were issued along with all clothing when I went to Basic Training in upstate NY. Spent three years stationed in Yuma, Arizona, never saw anyone wearing them there. Nope

Tom- my genetics are inclined towards no exercise, I can't remember any of my family, ever even using that word. I even managed to skip gym class when I was in high school. We did live on the third floor when I was young, climbing stairs was all we got.

Jim- thanks again for that info, worked just fine. I don't know any gunsmith here anymore. There's one over on Cave Creek Rd. that I'm planning on seeing one of these days. A good hour's drive away, but I don't see any on this side of town that I can actually talk to. Most shops have a "drop it off" and the smith will pick it up on Tuesdays. No, I want to talk to the guy and hear his opinion before giving him the gun to work on. That shop across town has an on-site smith.

SJ- Yup, they think he was shot in the head too. Remember, it's not that far from Vegas. There's probably more down there as well.

Brenda's is starting to feel like home again, familiar faces showing up. Life there is good once more....

Take care everyone and have a great and fruitful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-05-2022, 07:39 AM