The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 64 going up to 70. Today is the last day without rain for the next three days.

We have been busy around the house both inside and outside. My wife repotted a bunch of plants. I cleaned out the fishpond filter and scrubbed the fountain that goes in front of the front patio. Inside I did a heavy cleaning of the floors upstairs and downstairs. I brought the bins up from the basement for the Easter decorations.

With the nice weather we will be working outside. The wife is going to repaint the wooden swing. I plan on moving the water lilies from the deep end of the pond to the shallow. Then I will install the pond filter.

I did install screws in the coupler clips on a couple of Athearn Tropicana reefers. I began assembling an RF&P wide vision caboose Athearn blue box. I ran a test train of my RF&P GP40's and seven completed Tropicana reefers.

I need to run to the produce and grocery stores.

Jim, thanks for the signs. I saved the sheet. However, I cannot print them since our printer won't print color. Looks like I need to get a new one.

David, I tried the #147 coupler which is the high variation of the #148 but they did not work. The cars were that low.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-05-2022, 10:25 AM