The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, welcome to another Friday. Temps did not get to 100 yesterday, to be sure, they're now saying that won't happen until late next week. 

Gas here has gone up as well. Costco is now $4.49, most others at $4.75 up to $4.99. Looked at California, they're about $1.00 more than here, the highest I saw there was $6.19. Saw some in Texas for $3.39, Hawaii, where gas is tankered in was still lower than here at around $4.60.

Get my truck fender-bender fixed today. Well, I doubt that they'll even start working on it for a few days, but it's not that big a deal. Just that there's lots of others in the queue. There are four or five body shops in one area of town and they're all booked out. Another one that I got an estimate at two weeks ago had me scheduled in June.

Hope everyone has some nice plans for the weekend. Think I'll watch a bit of USFL football. Don't know if it's a rule, or just good sense, but I still haven't seen any dancing in the end zone or players strutting around like a chicken, just playing football....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-06-2022, 07:30 AM