The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(05-11-2022, 08:49 AM)jim currie Wrote: hi all . as far as harbor freight there ok in you aren't using them professionally there ok , all though when I was working i kept a assortment to there wrenches and sockets in tool box in case I needed to cut  one up grind  or weld on it  for a special use , way cheaper than Mac or Snap on  which neither would warranty if you modified it .
Jim

Years ago there was a Sears outlet store near us in north Phoenix. More than once, I was able to bring an old Craftsman power tool in and they would exchange it for a reconditioned one that they had for sale, no questions asked. The last time I tried that, they said that a "lifetime warranty" did not apply to power tools. That was about the time they were in bankruptcy. I believe that most Harbor Freight tools only have a 90 day warranty. That's why most all the hand tools I use frequently are Craftsman, and those I use occasionally are most likely are from Harbor Freight. You have to admit one thing, they do have a vast assortment of different tools there and a range of pricing. I recently bought two power drills at different times, both were on sale, one was $50, the other $15. Both have lithium-ion battery packs, but little comparison beyond that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-11-2022, 10:26 AM