The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps are a bit crazy here, today below normal, this weekend well above normal, our first 105+ in the forecast.

SJ, you're right, no thick Harbor Freight catalogs in the mail, no four-page flyers in the newspaper, no freebie coupons, (can't count the number of free LED lights and tape measures I have). Everything now is on their website and by email. I still get a newspaper delivered four times a week (Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun), and see that fewer and fewer stores have flyers inserted. Don't know if it's the Internet or the cost of paper advertising that's causing this. I opted for the four-day delivery when I saw my newspaper bill jump to over $70 a month. Icon_e_surprised

Not sure if I'm going to get my truck back this week, I'll find out later today. Next week is exceptionally busy, on Monday I get cataract surgery and will then be renting a car that I can't drive. So be it, just as long as they do the repairs right, I'm always concerned about paint matching.

Got one early morning appointment, then I'll go back to working on my control panel. I already messed up one piece of plastic, used the wrong type drill bit, so now I have a bit thicker sheet and the right bit so it shouldn't crack so easily. Waiting 

Ya all have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-12-2022, 06:25 AM