The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
I have been negligent posting to this thread. I could take the time for the POD thread but have been very busy around the house. I have accomplished a lot of necessary chores including replacing the bad soil in the raised beds with good soil that I made in the regular garden. I tilled it last fall with a tone of horse manure that I had composted for a year so I just exchanged some of the sandy top soil I bought last year that did not grow things the way I hoped. The garden was planted yesterday and so were the raised beds. This morning I scrubbed the north side of the house, it was pretty green from the moss or what ever. 

Tom, I switched doctors a couple years ago and my bloodwork remained the same but the last time I read the card for the appointment for the blood draw. I thought fasting meant no drinks either, which I guess it does, except water. The card said please drink water. So now after all these blood test no one ever told us to drink water. All of my results were great so It does make a difference.  

I have been taking a drug for my enlarged prostate for 2 years. I finally made the connection that I had no stamina and lots of joint pain which is a side effect. I stopped the drug 2 weeks ago and most of the ache is gone and I finally feel like doing something. 

Don, I am glad that you have that panel figured out. 

I have been looking at the PRR Q2 that I bought last year, It is time to put it together I need to make a short drive shaft between the front and rear engines, other than that it appears to be OK. 

Have a greand day everyone. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-12-2022, 08:35 AM