The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 62 at the moment headed for clearing skies and 80. Had a brief shower overnight. There was enough rain coming through the open window beside my bed to wake me up for about 7 seconds til I closed the window. I was back to sleep before my head hit the pillow.

Yesterday was pretty quiet. Still taking it easy on my knee. I may go to the gym and swim for a while just to burn some calories. Also need to go to Menards for a new dehumidifier for the basement and some ant kill for the patio. It's a never-ending battle to keep the ants from taking over the patio. Once the ants have been controlled again I have some paver sand I need to put in the gaps to help control the vegetation that also likes being on the patio.

Tom - congrats on the new job.

Charlie - the only way I found out about the anemia was by signing up for their on-line documents. I'm on my 4th or 5th medical practitioner in the last 12 years and it's not of my choosing. The place where I go seems to have a moderately high turnover rate. I've had two different doctors, two PA's and now and ARNP. All have been very good, just not anyone long enough to get to know them.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-13-2022, 05:54 AM