The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, stayed in the 80's yesterday, today high 90's, the weekend maybe up to 107. Lake Mead dropping to the point that there are hints, "no, we're not considering water restrictions just now...", meaning that they're on the table. First restrictions will be the farmers causing food prices to go even higher. In my opinion, the first to go should be golf courses. There are literally hundreds of them here, each using a massive amount of water every day.

Charlie, they want you to stay hydrated so it's easier to poke you for your blood draw. Just had a CT scan with IV contrast and they had me drink a bottle of water one hour before for that very reason.

Also Charlie, regarding that panel I'm working on, I did that for a living and could easily ruin a large graphic display that we spend hours making, but that was over 20 years ago and I seem to have forgotten some of that discipline. Icon_rolleyes I got the second panel drilled, then screwed it up trimming it on the table saw..... on to panel #3. Waiting

Congrats Tom, it's got to feel good working again.

Got an email, they are "pushing to get your vehicle to you by late Monday". Four more days trying to squeeze in and out of a Toyota that's about 2" from the ground. Four more days paying rental on a car I have just because I don't want to be stuck without one.

Take care, have a great day today, just be careful, especially if you are superstitious.. that's all I can say about that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-13-2022, 06:28 AM