The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yup, got an extra hour and a half sleep this morning. I've got one goal for today, I'm determine to finish that control panel. There are 15 holes that must be right on, no wiggle room, and I keep getting one of them just a tiny bit off. One more try and I'll need to get another sheet of acrylic. Waiting 

Temps today in the triple-digits, tomorrow close to record. I would like to see Charlie's wish come true, as far as I can see, we have just about  1/2" of rain so far this year. We are not into our monsoon season yet, and some are predicting more rain than normal. In the meantime, Lake Mead had dropped 25' since the first of the year.

Gas at Costco and Sam's Club are up to $4.64, most others are $4.89. I see one Shell station on the east side at $5.29 already. that's a dollar more than Costco was two weeks ago. Also glad we don't have young kids to raise, you can get by without toilet paper if need be, but not baby formula. Why do we keep on having these shortages? Walmart has kept their formula behind locked doors for a while now, but those cases are empty today.

I hope you all have a fun-filled weekend and can find baby formula if you need to.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-14-2022, 08:07 AM