The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, only made it to 104 yesterday, could get to the record of 107 today. Humidity around 7%, making it hot and dry.

Charlie, we raised two back in the 60's, one had allergies and needed the formula, the other didn't. I wonder how many babies are taking formula "just in case". What gets me is that our government is sending formula to the border to take care of border crossers and leaving our own parents to fend for themselves.

Gas is going out of sight, Costco is now $4.69. What's crazy is the cheapest gas in Arizona is in Bullhead City, ($3.98) it's out in the sticks, on the Colorado River, halfway between I-10 and I-40, about 200 miles from where we are, but across the river from Laughlin, NV, (which has gas for $5.25). Makes no sense at all....

Going to stay home most of today, need to stop by Loews to pick up some more acrylic now that I found the real reason my panels wont fit. I am determined to get it right, actually, I have no choice at this point... Nope Will also take some time to watch a bit of USFL football, got two games on TV today. Don't really know whose playing or what the rankings are, just that it's decent football without all the theatrics.

Take care, stay safe and be happy. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-15-2022, 06:38 AM