The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 70 on its way to 77 with the sun playing hide and seek. May get some showers at some point.

We ran down to Delaware to get gas. I paid $4.09 with my 30 cent grocery store discount. Price at the first station in Pennsylvania on US 202 was $4.69. I am glad I got the new job. I am going to need it to pay for gas.

We did a few chores around the house. I still did not get any modeling. I am hoping to get some in today.

Need to run to Ace to grab some paint for the backyard fence. Wife is going to ty to paint it.

Also need to run to the grocery store and get some lunch stuff. Our office/trailer is supposed to have WIFI, a microwave and fridge but as of Friday it did not. Contractor promises it will be there tomorrow hopefully with our desks and chairs. Currently I am using a folding chair and and folding table. I shouldn't complain too much. The air conditioner works and the toilet is hooked up to public sewer and water which means no office porta potty.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-15-2022, 10:32 AM