The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, "hot with plenty of sun" says today's forecast. A livable 100 +/- for the next week or two.

Got the left eye worked on yesterday, the patch comes off this morning. I'm surprised how many people that I know have had cataract surgery. The only issue I had yesterday was sitting next to some woman that was upset that her surgery was over a half-hour late. She complained to everyone, went to the front desk, they brought out a nurse to let her know she was next. When I was called, we were put in another waiting room and she was still complaining. Not sure how many folks they do surgery on every day, but there's a steady stream scheduled about one every fifteen minutes. How do I know that? Well, that crazy woman asked everyone what their appointment times were, that's how...

Not sure about gas prices, Gas Buddy is confused, one list shows Sam's Club at $5.49, but their map says they're $4.74.  I've got two more days of driving a rental, fortunately I put enough gas in it that I won't have to add any before I return it. They want about $2.00 a gallon more if they have to add it at the rental agency. The body shop said they have to strip and repaint my truck's fender, said it wasn't up to their standards. She said that she'd talk to her manager and see if they won't pick up part of my rental costs, which, as of today, has exceeded $400.

Enough already, I plan on having a relaxing and enjoyable day, I hope you all do as well...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-17-2022, 06:28 AM