The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning, wakey-wakey, a whole brand new day ahead. What's doing? Not a lot, I did get my control panel overlay put on yesterday, now some soldering for a few wires that broke off the switches. Not a good solder job in the first place, the wires should break before the solder connection lets loose. Icon_redface 

Left eye vision is slowly clearing up, but not as good as it should be by now. I won't let them touch my right eye until it is.

The only change in gas pricing is up. Costco is now $4.91, there's a station in Casa Grande, (halfway between Phoenix and Tucson), selling regular at $4.23, makes it almost worth driving down there. Most stations here are $4.999, some $5.299. "They" are saying $6.00 a gallon isn't that far ahead, affecting everything we buy.

Well, off to breakfast, see what's shaking at the "Youngtown Diner", formally, "Brenda's Kitchen". The restaurant is in Youngtown, a community adjacent to Sun City that was incorporated to take advantage of the 1960's retirement building frenzy in Sun City.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-20-2022, 06:24 AM