The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday,  a day of either honey-do's, working on projects or just relaxing. Not sure, got a few things that I should do, but nothing essential. Might watch a bit of football, USFL has two games on today, two more tomorrow.

Costco gas is now $5.00, other stations at $5.20 (rounding up $0.001)

Temps in the very low 90's today, still, "plenty of sunshine", meaning I guess that there's no cloud cover. I don't park my truck in the garage, too much other stuff there, but the body shop says to park it in the shade so the paint can cure, so I made enough space to at least nose in so the front fender is shaded. Not so much today, but we're looking at 107 later this week, and you can get a burn from touching a vehicle that's been parked outside for very long. I've got a remote starter, and used it all winter, I used it the other day and the cab was nice and cool by the time I got in. I usually forget to do that and the cab is like going into an oven normally. The cab can get to 123° with temps outside at 100, and 160° when it gets to 110. You try to drive with one finger on the steering wheel which is even hotter, so a remote start turns the A/C on, that is, if I remember to do it...

So much for summer life in Phoenix, that's why we have so many Snowbirds, no guts, can't take the summer heat and I can't blame anyone. Nope 

Take care wherever you are and enjoy the day. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-21-2022, 07:26 AM