The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 66 heading up to 74 and the sun is shining. We had some boomers come through last evening. Had one of the loudest booms in many of years. It literally shook the house and the noise lasted for about 30 seconds.

Well it finally happened. My son and wife tested positive for covid. My son earlier in the week and my wife yesterday. My son is basically over it and tested negative yesterday. Since he was vaccinated and had one booster he said it was like a really bad flu. The wife is vaccinated and twice boosted. She also got the antiviral medication. It is hitting her like a normal flu at the moment. My daughter and I are trying to avoid getting it. I slept on the couch which made one of the cats very happy.

I did get the second Athearn Tropicana reefer built and I started on one of the Con-Cor ones.

On the way home from stump removal and stone spreading watching I need to hit the produce store and pharmacy.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-23-2022, 10:34 AM