The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, much early this morning,  woke up about 2:30 and have been awake since. Got our family dinner tonight, I hope I don't fall asleep at the table....

Called the eye doctor's office, they said to go to the office where they made my appointment. Got there, had problems checking in. About ten minutes later, they call me to the desk, "you don't belong here, you have to go to our other office". I knew that, I tried to do that, but the gal on the phone seemed to know better. Curse Curse Anyway, my eye is swollen and so now I have more drops to put in. Not a big issue apparently, but kind of scary when things get worse instead of better.

Surprised that gas is going down anywhere, we seem to be the last to know of any price drops, still see most here at $5.19. The highest I see in the Los Angeles area is $6.81. We are now well past the $100 fill up with promises of $7.00 a gal coming to you neighborhood soon.

House cleaning lady due in this morning, no other appointments today.

On my way to what was Brenda's. More and more of the early crowd is returning, the name change doesn't seem to matter, the ownership does.

Take care, and prayers for those in need...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-24-2022, 06:12 AM