The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps in the low 100's, a bit over normal, but back to normal (high 90's) by the weekend. Still no sign of rain, Lakes Mead and Powell are low enough that they're talking blackouts and brownouts this summer. BTW, they did shut down a coal generating station up in the Four Corners area a few years ago making us more dependent on the Colorado  River for power. Do we need more power? Well, Surprise publishes a list of current building permits every month and I counted 2500 new homes being built in our city alone, with thousands more just finished, all needing power and water. I'm not counting the huge apartments and condos they're working on as well. There are also a couple of hundred homes going solar, so that helps a bit.

Not much else going on around here. The primaries are coming up and we know so much more about how much the other candidates are scumbags and liars from their opponents, that we would be fools to vote for any of them. But then, which ones of those liars are lying? Waiting

Got one appointment today, going to otherwise relax, saw my chiropractor yesterday, and screwed my back up again a few hours later. Eek Sitting helps so it's either a lot of TV or maybe I can repair my control panel while sitting...

Have a fine day today, but remember to say a few prayers for those Texas folks, they are in real need of help and comfort right now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-26-2022, 06:14 AM