The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, good morning everyone, Friday, the start of Memorial Day weekend here in the States. That means, stay off of I-17 heading north beginning this morning, and coming from the north starting on Monday morning unless you're a bit of a masochist. Lots of folks heading up to cooler country. We used to do that trek when the road was a two-lane highway, heading up to the Oak Creek Canyon campsites. We went early, could pick our favorite spot, set up camp and pay the ranger. Now days you make reservations, pay up front and can't even get into the gated campgrounds without proof of having reserved a spot. Times have changed.... Looking at 104 here today, high-90's for the next few days, not so bad that I'd want to do that bumper-to-bumper freeway thing.

Got a busy morning, two appointments and the cleaning lady is due. Beyond that, just going to take it easy, that's what holidays are all about. I noticed that Walmart already is selling fireworks. A bit early since by state law, you can't use them until just before July 4th....

Take care, be good and enjoy the long weekend if you have one....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-27-2022, 06:02 AM