The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 67 and heading up to77. Weather guessers say thunderstorms are heading our way with the possibility of flooding. Out on the project site the contractor is taking some measures to hopefully minimize any potential flooding damage.

Lately it seems like the only household chore is laundry. I was going to water the plants but found it was raining which was a total surprise since no one said anything about it.

I assembled an old Branchline NYO&W 36 FT wood reefer. I fixed a Bachmann Tropicana reefer that was not moving easily. I do love the Exact Socket tool to clean out the wheel holes on the trucks.

Not sure what we will do this weekend. Hoping for negative covid tests today. Even with that the wife will still be restricted. I do need to wash the car. Will throw something on the grill if the weather permits.

I have a few express reefer to build. I have four Tropicana reefers and a RF&P caboose to weather. There is one more Tropicana reefer to assemble after I change the number.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-27-2022, 09:07 AM