The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
Good day all.
        It has been an interesting week here. We had 2 rainy days in a row with over 2 inches of a soaking gentle rain, a far cry from the severe thunder storms the TV channel was predicting. 
        I had a visit from a Danish friend I had met at the Kiski in 1998 and despite running trains when he arrived they wouldn't run. He was here Thursday and we did have a fun visit. 
Par for the course I went out to the railroad and managed to find I had picked up a throttle that would light but wouldn't run the trains. I discovered I had plugged it into a cat5 crossover cable (talk about a bear to find) so I checked all the cables and found 3 crossover cables that found there way from the train room to the wire cutters for end removal null
While I was searching for problems I found a disconnected cable to a walkaround outlet that had not been working for a year and now it is back in order.  I actually ran trains for a couple hours on Friday and an hour this morning. 

It is a bit on the cool side, and cloudy but the rain is over for now. 

Hoping everyone is safe and healthy 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-28-2022, 01:25 PM