The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 79 and heading up to 87.

Not much planned for today. I did get the flags out early this morning. Just going to try to relax some. I have to rubbed down some ribs and put them in the oven shortly.

The wife had a rough day yesterday. She was running a fever and not feeling well. She tested negative for Covid so this is something else. She suspects a UTI. She has a telemed with the doctor later this afternoon.

I did a fair amount of cleaning and straightening up around the house yesterday. On Saturday the wife and I were in the yard doing a few things when a storm came up. At first it was a light rain so we figured we would wait it out in the gazebo. Well the rain got a lot heavier but it was still a relaxing time sitting in the gazebo watching the rain.

I weathered the RF&P caboose, the NYO&W wood boxcar, and four Tropicana reefers. I removed the number off the last Con-Cor Tropicana reefer. I had to touch up the paint a little so I need to seal it before I renumber it. I am debating whether to assemble the car o not before I renumber it.

I do need to run to the grocery store and get some things for my lunches during the week and a few things for the cupboard.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-30-2022, 09:27 AM