The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning guys and dolls. 
       Another beautiful day in southeast Ohio. We had a beautiful week end too. No rain until tomorrow afternoon so perhaps I will get the mowing done once again. 

I ordered steel for my front porch roof this morning. It was $4.75 a linear foot. The same roofing I bought a year ago was $2.97 a foot. This is ridiculous. I do understand though that it is the high cost of energy, not only to transport, but to make goods. 

I am working on my spare mower. It appears to have a stuck starter so I will be taking it apart to see what I can do. 

Don, I am glad your old breakfast nook has returned. When I was working the hydro plant (35+ years ago) I would go to the plant and make sure all was well then head for breakfast. The same folks were there daily and I made a lot of friends that I missed when I went to the railroad. Sadly most of them have died, and the restaurant has shut down and the building has fallen into dis-repair.  It is great to have company at the breakfast table. I am lucky that my wife is still with me and great company too. We had our 59th anniversary at the beginning of May. 

Maybe I will work on installing a decoder this evening. 

Cheers
Charlie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-31-2022, 08:18 AM