The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, June is here, summer is not that far off. We should be back into the 100's starting today.

Charlie, you're right, the place has that old feeling back, the word got out quickly. You can go to most any decent restaurant anywhere and find a group of the same folks that are there just about every morning. Some have groups that meet on certain days, others just have a bunch of nice people show up regularly. Brenda's, oops, Youngtown Diner, has that small town feel in an area of almost five million people.

Spent all morning trying to get an appointment with one of my doctors, "your call is important to us, we'll be with you shortly", well, their "shortly" is much longer than mine. Stay on hold for ten minutes and it switches you to the beginning as if you just called. Finally had another appointment nearby and stopped in his office, got an appointment right then. Times are so different now with all this technology, were they really that busy or was their phone system screwed up?

Almost finished with my control panel. Got all the broken solder joints repaired and made a new frame. Just need to find a way to mount it. I'll have time today.

You all have a great day today... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-01-2022, 06:23 AM