The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and definitely cool this morning at 46 degrees. The plan published by our good friends at the National Weather Service indicates that the high is supposed to be in the upper 70s.

Yesterday was much more productive than I originally planned. In addition to laundry and mowing I applied grass seed to several bare spots on the lawn. Also spent quite a lot of time trying to get my e-mail client to work. I spent some time in the phone company's on-line chat where they told me they don't support 3rd party e-mail. A little later I found a video on their web site showing how to set up the very same e-mail client. Oh, well. I guess I'll keep working on it. This morning I need to stock up the cupboards.

Jim - glad to hear you're doing well.

Gas price here was a little surprising. After spending the weekend in Rapid City, a tourist town with notoriously high gas prices, I returned home to find out local gas stations were gouging us. Even on a holiday weekend prices in Rapid City were dropping. When I arrived there the price was around $4.20. By the time I left the price was right around $4 even. Arriving home I discovered the price here was $4.49!

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-02-2022, 05:17 AM