The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, things here are about the same, except that prices are going up on everything, I think Walmart has a full crew that does nothing but change price tags. Gas stations, they just need to key in a new number in their computers then sit back as customers yell and cry... Costco is the lowest here at $5.16 for regular, the highest is up on I-17 at $5.79. I guess they want to make Californians feel at home when they come here. So Tom, if you feel like you're being gouged at $4.49, just try to fill up here, or stop by a station on the west coast. Tucson, of course, is a good $1.00 lower than up here.

Jim, glad you're doing better, and SJ, I hope your family is getting though your losses as best you can.

Go get my right eye worked on this morning. Left eye is doing so much better, I didn't know how bad my eyes were until they did my left one. I never knew it, but everything that was white, looked yellowish until now...

Worked on my control panel for a while yesterday, I'm trying to devise a way to mount it without having to drill holes for screws. I'm thinking magnets would work so that's the plan right now.

Temps in the low 100's until late next week when they show 110+. 'tis June folks, and yeah, there is a marked difference in our traffic, snowbirds are all gone, schools are on summer break and then there's the gas price thing, but none of that keeps our temps from going up, just that you get to spend less time driving now.

Take care everyone and do something fun today...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-02-2022, 06:17 AM