The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Got the cataract removed from my right eye yesterday. Talk about quick, They took me a few minutes early and I was back out in less than an hour. The patch comes off early this morning. They have a well oiled system there, I'm guessing they do some 25 surgeries a day. Kinda like an assembly line, I guess that's what medicine has become. The next step will be that you stick your head in a box and a bot does the procedure... Anyway, it's over and I'm anxious to see the improvement.

Did not do much of anything else yesterday, just watched all the chaos on the news. Watched a show called, "Alone", where they dump ten people in the wilderness in Canada and they fend for themselves, build their own shelters, forage for food and record their progress. The last one standing wins $500,000. They apparently have a button they can push if they want out. Even if I was fit enough, they couldn't pay me enough to eat bugs or a squirrel, or chop wood in the rain to have a fire. I fast forwarded through some of it, like when one guy dug through bear poo to try to track a polar bear for food. Not sure if I'll be watching the next episode though, but my prayers are for the bear that he doesn't catch up with it, they all have a bow and arrows, so watch out, a hungry man vs a hungry bear, who will win?.....

Gas jumped another 10-15 cents yesterday, Costco is now $5.27, see some stations still at $5.05. others up to $5.89. Most are $5.39. Glad I don't have any long trips planned.

I can't believe it's Friday already, everyone have a great weekend, stay safe and avoid all that chaos going on out there, there sure is enough to fee those news folks happy., seems like they delight in being the first ones on the scene of something big... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-03-2022, 06:30 AM