The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, speaking of yesterday Tom, I spent the whole day inside. Friday, I drove to the Post Office and coming back the sun was in my eyes which were blurry to begin with and I came close to hitting a 15 mph school zone sign in the middle of the street. I was going about 40 at the time and the sun just blurred everything. I decided to stay home until that eye gets some vision back. Left eye is doing good, but I don't want to drive one-eyed either. I have an eye chart on the wall, and at 10 feet, I still can't see the big E at the top. It will get better I'm sure, just need patience and something to do other than watching TV.

Mathew, so sorry about you foot issue, that's got to be a setback for you for sure. Keep us posted on your progress. I think that there are far too many PA's and NP's in this world and not enough doctors. It's good that they're there, but they don't have the training and experience that doctors have and frequently make the wrong call.

Take care everyone and have a great and safe day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-05-2022, 06:42 AM