The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Been in the low 100's heading up to possibly 114 by the weekend.  Still zippo as far as rain goes. Not sure how much rain we've had so far this year, but I'm guessing less than one inch.

Thanks Charlie, they never said is was too soon, it wasn't with my left eye, but this one seems to see way more light. I tried to go to church yesterday and I can't drive heading into the sun so I got to the end of the block and turned around. I need darker sun glasses for sure.

Yes, today is the anniversary of D Day. I wish folks would stop shooting at each other and at innocent people and remember what it took to give them the freedoms that they have. I turned the TV on the other day and it was at the end of Charlie Chaplin's "The Great Dictator". This is the first time I heard his speech, it's worth listening to. Stop the wars, stop the fighting, be happy with what you already have.

The Dictator's speech

Got a free day today, can't do too much, but I'll do what I can. Been screwing around with my control panel to the point that I've got some more wires broken off. Maybe finish that today... Waiting 

Take care, have a great week....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-06-2022, 06:19 AM