The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, for some reason this feels like a Monday. Not sure why, I guess Mondays have a certain aura about them and there's some left over from two days ago. Waiting   I do have two appointments this morning, no other plans, so I could get in a bit of trackwork.

It hit 107 in Phoenix yesterday, looking at 114 this weekend. We are approaching the official start of our Monsoon Season (June 15), and I do see some rain in the forecast for around June 18. It's one of those things that it's rare that they forecast 100% chance, so even 50% is a safe and accurate bet....

Not sure if I need gas yet, I've not gone out much waiting for my eyes to heal, but I see a few stations have dropped two cents down to $5.37, that figures out to a savings of less than 0.5%. Gas in the Tucson area is running a good $1.00 less and as low as $4.21 in Nogales on the Mexican border. Still not enough difference to drive down there just to fill up. Our government has decided that we should all be driving electric cars. Maybe they should be thinking about windup cars, just like the toy ones. Better yet, nuclear powered cars where you get 100,000 miles between fill ups.

So, have a great and fun-filled day today, and stay safe. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-08-2022, 06:29 AM