The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Big Blue folks, gad, here we are coming up on anther weekend, a very hot one here. We had our first 110 yesterday, some stations run contests to see who can guess the day and time we hit our first 110. Kind of cruel I think, but it gets worse, record-breaking temps this weekend, at least 114 on Saturday, oh, we are also in store for record high lows. Today's low is 81, Saturday's is 88. It's 5:00 AM now and the A/C is running... I do remember days that it was still 100 at midnight, not often, but it does happen.

Busy day yesterday, nothing on the agenda for today, go see the eye doctor tomorrow. The next two weeks are brutal, something going on everyday. I wonder what this thing called "retirement" is all about. I had more free time when I was working full time.  I know there are folks here that will agree 100% with that.

Going to Brenda's this morning (third time this week), tomorrow a lot of the old gang shows up, just like old times. Last week they had a table set up for 12 people, we used part of it at 6:00, there was another large party coming in at 8:00, so the new owner is doing well even though he's usually not there this early. It's just that that wretched woman that bought it from Brenda is gone.... Still got the old cooks and most of the old waitstaff.

Ya all have a great and productive day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-09-2022, 06:21 AM