The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 61. Supposed to be in the mid 70s later. Just had a shower move through and it left a quarter inch of water in its wake.

Yesterday was very quiet. This morning I need to meet my grandson at the hospital. He is having a follow-up exam after receiving dental plants and they could possibly put him under. If they do I will need to drive him home. Otherwise we will probably go to breakfast.

Got a call from my daughter-in-law in Houston. My granddaughter is free and clear from the neck down. No sign of cancer anywhere. She will be on a long term (20+ year) cancer maintenance drug. There were a handful of small (grain of rice size) new lesions in her brain. Current plan is whole brain radiation, Probably starting a a week from Monday.

My daughter in Rapid City is currently winging her way south with her family. They are planning to visit her husband's family who live on the gulf south of Corpus Christi. After that they will stop in Houston to visit my son and his family before returning home..

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-10-2022, 05:57 AM