The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greeting, gang.

Another gray and gloomy day underway outside my window this morning. May get a chance for some sun later on. 66 now headed for the upper 80s this afternoon.

Yesterday was unusual. Baseball tournament kept getting shuffled around until it finally got canceled due to rain. So the coach arraigned a scrimmage with another team about an hour west of here. Part of my journey was along a 4 lane interstate style highway. I noticed a bundle along the side of the road which looked like a pile of clothes that had fallen off the back of a trailer. When I got closer it turned out to be a person laying there. I pulled over and walked back to see if he was ok. Turns out he was. Apparently though someone had notified authorities because just as I was leaving I saw a law enforcement vehicle pull over. I couldn't ell whether it was city, county, or state but figured my part was done.

This morning I'll be heading to Humboldt (about a half hour north) for another day of baseball.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-12-2022, 05:24 AM