The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, very muggy and 75 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 75 right now with 95% humidity. The high will be in the mid to upper 90s after the approaching shower departs and the sun comes out.

Yesterday was a long hot day. Baseball games started at 8 AM and lasted until almost 3. My great-grandson's team won the tourney. Nothing much planned for today. I may go for a bike ride soon if the shower passes quickly enough. I also need to make a quick run to the grocery store.

The local power company had a different way to reduce electrical consumption. They put a device on my A/C to shut it off if there is excessive demand. In all the years we've had it there was only one instance when it caused a problem. We had just returned from a long trip and turned the A/C on. The house didn't get a chance to fully cool before it was shut off but the shut-off only lasted about 90 minutes. In return for that control the power company gives me $30 off every November.

Gas price here dropped to $4.49 here late yesterday so I was able to fill the tank for less than $50.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-13-2022, 05:55 AM