The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, looks like we're taking another hit on gas prices, I see most stations here are up another ten cents to $5.69. Traffic was very light yesterday, wonder if gas prices have anything to do with that, maybe just the last of the snowbirds have gone home. Temps still range from the low 100's to 112 this week, still a possibility of rain this weekend.

We now have two wildfires going near Flagstaff, just about 7 miles away from each other. The big one is over 5,000 acre already. They announced that the guy they arrested went to the bathroom in the woods, then set fire to his TP. stating that fire. They should charge him the full cost of fighting this fire including evacuations and restorations. Going to be in the high millions before it's over. Right now the wind is not only spreading the fire, but it's keeping the air tankers and copters grounded.

Another appointment this morning, don't have any other plans. Too busy answering the phone. I do answer most of them since some of my doctors don't show their names on who's calling. I won't pick up if I see it's from someone in my exchange since I don't know anyone else in that exchange. Once I saw that it was me calling... Waiting What I get mostly is:
  • Cold call, people want to offer me cash for my house
  • Cold call, realtors wanting to list my house
  • Political surveys and polls
  • Other surveys
  • Expired car warranties  
  • Need to send gift card info to the IRS to avoid being arrested
  • Frozen bank accounts (some for banks that aren't even in Arizona)
  • Calls that apparently are from bots that go, "bloop", then no one picks up
  • I've won either a lottery or the PCH sweepstakes without ever entering
  • An occasional "Grandpa" call from someone claiming to be my grandchild who needs money for bail or a lawyer.
What I need is a phone that will announce who is calling so I don't have to reach for it when it rings.... Awesome 

Take care and have a good day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-14-2022, 06:24 AM