The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
        I had a good day yesterday. I put the final piece of metal on the front porch roof, the trim piece for the end.  I removed the forms from the 8 feet of side walk my grandson, wife and I poured on Sunday. 

The weather folks called for alert condition one and Armageddon over night so we prepared and we were all ready for the 2 hour nice steady rain that produced a 1/4 inch of water. 

Nothing else to report except they are saying we are going to have a heat wave.  I am only 78 years old, but I think we have had heat waves in June, July August, and even September every year that I can remember but now it is something for the weather folks to hype.  "Will we have severe storms this afternoon? Stay tuned"  (The answer is NO) we will have a very pleasant day)

My wife went to see our new PCP  yesterday (the last one moved on). She went so they could go over her blood work (drawn last week) She didn't have the report so she went over the one from 6 months ago. My wife had the current results because the lab sent them to her a day after the draw. I guess I need to find a new PCP before I go in August. Her numbers were greatly improved over the one 6 months ago so it was just a wasted visit. Frankly I wish my veterinarian could be my PCP. Maybe if I barked a lot I could convince him to take me on. When we take the dogs in for a check up they draw blood and have the results and go over them with us during the visit yet as humans we can't get that fast of service. 

I am waiting for parts for train projects so I may work on the motor home for a break.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-14-2022, 06:35 AM