The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we are still in an "excessive heat warning" mode for a while yet, 105 yesterday, the same for today. Rain chances are diminishing, Saturday's forecast was 80%, now down to around 20%. It's been months since we saw even a trickle. Some folks get more rain in an hour than we have gotten so far this year. The big fire up near Flagstaff jumped from 5,000 acres to over 24,000 by yesterday morning, don't have any updated info as of today. It seems like the media is more concerned about how Ozzy Osborn is doing and the outcome of the Johnny Depp trial than they are about folks being evacuated because some dodo-head tried to burn his TP in the woods.

Gas still holding at $5.69 at independents, $5.89 for brand-name. I see in other parts of the country you can still find gas for under $4.00.

Got a letter from the IRS a few weeks ago, never a good sign, but not so this time. Seems like I overpaid my taxes for 2020 and I'm due a refund. I thought there would be a check coming, but I read the letter again yesterday, I have a couple of weeks to contest their ruling then 4-6 more weeks before they cut a check. Oh, they are including interest while I wait.

Take care, be good and have a delightful day today...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-15-2022, 06:14 AM