The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Big Blue, kinda got up there yesterday, 107, but... last year we had a record 115 so we can't complain. We're in our second day of the monsoon season, they used to have a formula, (five days in a row where the dew point is 55° or higher), but now they just pick a date. We used to have "dust storms" too, but now we have, "haboobs". I'm sorry, but why the need to change?

Gas prices still going upward, Costco now at $5.39, most others at $5.69. Traffic is lighter now days, don't know if more folks are working at home again or what.

Last report I heard is that those fires up near Flagstaff are over 27,000 acres now, highway 89 shut down, people being evacuated, others being allowed to return home. It's a mess up there right now. Prayers for those fighting the fires and living in the area that they are safe and successful at containing it.

Nothing earthshaking on my agenda today, I'll do what I feel like doing I guess. Take care, and you do likewise if you can....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-16-2022, 06:26 AM