The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning

It has been interesting all ready. Our border collie Clyde let us know that "Alert Condition One" exists. with his "Timmy is in the well" movements so my wifw followed him to see what the problem was. There was a baby possum with his head stuck in the chicken wire in the bottom of the fence. We freed it and set it on its way and Clyde was quite happy.  He never touched it and it was on the inside of the yard trying to get out. Most of the fence is 2x4 inch welded wire, but this is the old fence which was cattle fence and we had put 2 foot of chicken wire on the bottom to keep our dogs and the neighbors GSDs from biting each other. (they had what we called a fence fighting game). I think that they would have been best friends but the fence made all of them protective of their property.

I picked up the new AC at 5 PM last night and it was just in time because the one that we had wasn't cooling at all. it was according to the serial number 20 years old. I knew it was over 15 but I wasn't aware it had hit 20. This one is a lazy mans AC because it has a remote. By bedtime last night I was adjusting it to higher temperature. I had set it to "freeze my toes off " setting to see how it worked.  I finally got comfortable when it was set to 73 degrees.  We only hit 97 here in the Wilderson wildlife refuge.  I don't know what the official temperature  was but I can tell you it was not a dry heat. 

I have to mow again today, the grass is doing well. 

Gas is holding at 4.99 and diesel a dollar higher. 10 miles east PA. has a higher tax on the gas but for the first time since they put the tax on gas was actually cheaper, and diesel was too. 

Good wishes to everyone. Stay cool.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-16-2022, 06:50 AM