The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Another sunny hot day underway. Extended forecast shows probably hot all week. 75 now headed about 20 degrees north of that.

Had a very weird dream last night. For some reason I was in a bank downtown and two guy were trying to rob it. I had a gun and tried to shoot them. One of the guys was like Clark Kent and the bullets just bounced off of him. I was able to subdue them (not really sure how0 and tried tying them up with those stretchy bandage things they use in hospitals. People around me were calling 911 but the cops never showed up. Finally some guy who was a city council member showed up in his underwear, saying he just got out of bed and wanted to know what was going on. Said he would get a hold of the police for us. That's about the time I woke up. Just crazy!

Gas price when I left town yesterday morning had jumped 21 cents to $4.69. When I returned late afternoon it had dropped back to $4.48 and yes I immediately stopped and filled the tank. I also need to fill the gas can for the mower.

Big plan for today is to water the house plants.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-20-2022, 05:54 AM