The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, very quiet day yesterday, did not feel like doing anything, so I didn't, that's what Fathers Day is for. Today we go over 100 and once again, some rain in the forecast in a few days. Speaking of rain, nice going in the southeast part of the area, some places got over an inch, here, I saw a few spots on the windshield, I figure around 45 or 50, not enough to qualify as a sprinkle.

They are saying gas is dropping a few cents, Costco and Sam's Club are down to $5.29, but that's the only change I see. Some Circle K stores are giving a ten cent discount for cash, but they've been doing that for a while.

Pat and I are heading up to Cottonwood/Sedona this morning. It's been a year since we interred his mother there and I thought it was time to stop by. I've talked about Sedona before, beautiful red rock area, tranquil and if I had a choice of anywhere in the world to move to, Sedona would be it.

That's it for now, off to Brenda's for breakfast, then headingĀ  up north. Today is Juneteenth, another national holiday, so some of you may have the day off, take care and enjoy the day regardless.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-20-2022, 06:21 AM