The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, welcome to the first day of summer, 2022. Some say we have a slight chance of rain today, better chances as the week progresses. Temps still mild, a bit over 100.

Did go up north yesterday, stopped in Cottonwood to visit where my wife is interred, spent some time at the Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona and as usual, had a nice lunch at Pago's Italian Restaurant. One thing that surprised me is that gas in Sedona was $4.89 with one station at $4.75, it's still $5.69 to $5.89 here.

Got a stress test this morning. No caffeine, no food for one hour before (already had a quick breakfast) and need to spend a few hours at my cardiologist's office. That about does it for today, don't know how I'm going to be feeling after that, so I plan on just taking it easy, got lots of stuff on the DVR so that should be easy.

Fires up north are around 50% contained. We didn't see any smoke from them while we were up there, Sedona is about 50 miles south of where the fires are and the winds were being good to us.

Take care, have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-21-2022, 06:56 AM