The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, quiet day yesterday, overcast, air felt a bit heavy, but no rain. Forecast for today says thunderstorms late in the day.

Wow Tom, don't blame you. Went to my dermo doc a few weeks ago with a lump on the back of my hand. I left an hour later with no lump, a 2" incision and nine stitches. It was positive and he did get it all the first time. "But doc, I'm on Warfarin", says I. "Ahh, not a problem" as he brings out that huge Novocain syringe. Icon_e_surprised  Four month wait for what should be an office procedure is insane.

Just going to be a lazy day today, back is doing better, I just don't want to take any chances of screwing it up again. I'll just hang around and wait for the rain.

Just in case you missed him, we just had a spammer flood us a bit ago with 9 threads, all long tirades on sports that made no sense. Took him 28 minutes to post, took me 2 minutes to delete them and ban him. Why do they even bother, someone on our team will nail them.

Take it easy, stay safe and add a few prayers for those in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-23-2022, 06:22 AM