The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all of you out there, I hope your weekend is going well for you all. Like SJ, I did nothing that required a lot of energy yesterday. I watched a few minutes of football, but just couldn't get into the game. I did notice there were a few more folks in the stand, maybe because it was a playoff game. I still wonder if they'd do better of they played in their home towns instead of just Birmingham.

Got a busy week ahead, that means several doctor appointments. I advised someone yesterday to not retire, I told them it gave them too much time to spend in doctor's waiting rooms....

The rain map shows scattered showers all around the valley, most folks, like us here in Surprise, got none. Not a great chance today, better tomorrow, but forecasts really count even less during these summer months, or as they like to put it, "the monsoon season". A storm can come up at the blink of an eye, or not show even when they say it will.

Take care, stay safe, and for you that actually get rain, stay dry.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-26-2022, 06:22 AM