The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Bright sun and 58 outside my window this morning. High is scheduled to be around 87.

Woke up this morning and my right nostril has been dripping. Don't know if it's related to the surgery or the tylenol that I took. The tylenol is not something I normally take. Had a somewhat uncomfortable night but doing ok this morning. One of the things that was done was to take a flap of skin from behind my ear and pull it over the top for cosmetic reasons. Here's some info on the type of surgery that I had:

https://www.skincancer.org/treatment-res...s-surgery/

I go back next Tuesday to get the stitches out. Not gonna get much done for the next few days. Doctor put a 10 lb. weight limit on my lifting and specifically said no running the vacuum cleaner. Oh, darn! When I left the docotr's office I stopped at McDonalds for a cheese burger and some fries. Got about 4 blocks away and realized that what I had was a cheese sandwich, not a cheese burger. Seems they forgot to put the burger in the burger. Must have been a new McEmployee with lots of McParticipation awards, trophies, and certificates.

Tried to order a new laptop yesterday and kept getting a message saying it was not a valid credit card number. Call them and they said because I had purchased $10 worth of gas it looked suspicious. Um, my lawn mower can only hold so much gas. Anyway, got that resolved and the new laptop is on its way.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-28-2022, 06:45 AM