The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good folks, I thought I was seeing things yesterday when I spotted a Circle K station at $5.43. Looking around, there are a few stations under $5.00 on the east side and some up there at $5.79 on the west side. Kind of crazy for sure that prices would drop 20 cents overnight at some stations and not others.

We are in the middle of "deflation", bought some hot dog rolls the other day, no worries about them being bigger than the dog now, they shrunk from 12 to 11 ounces and are indeed smaller. Opened another package of pierogies that usually holds a dozen, found only ten. This seems to be a trend, don't change the price, make the product smaller.

Temps are back up there, 108 today, maybe rain, maybe not. So far, no dust storms, or "haboobs", as the current regime at the NWS likes to call them. We used to have summer dust storms, now we have haboobs during monsoon season. Just as long as they don't start printing the weather report in Cyrillic. Waiting

One appointment this morning, shopping all done, well, one stop maybe at Home Depot but that's it.

Have a fun and exciting day today but stay safe doing it...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-29-2022, 06:25 AM