The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Big Blue. 

We have now got 6 feral kittens and their mom hanging out in the car shelter. I caught her on the trail cam bring them a nice morsel.     
We have been feeding one feral orange tabby male because he has been hanging around here for 6 or 7 years keeping the chipmunks at bay. We call him Vinney, and he looks like he has been through the war. He will rub against your legs but don't try to touch him.   I am not a cat person but I really do like this wild child.      
He had a deep wound on his back several years ago that could have been an Eagle attempt at a meal, and he has a drooping eye now and again but he seems really healthy for a guy that gets no vetting.  No, we will not feed the kittens  If they hang around I will try to catch them and take them to the shelter. They are beautiful cats and will be easy to rehome, but the shelters are over run with cats. There is a local spay and neuter clinic that will snip and clip for a 10 dollar donation and they clip an ear so they can be turned loose to fend for themselves without reproducing.

I finished the water leak project yesterday and made arrangements to have some work done on my driveway. 

Tom. to get rid of the office nag you can download the Microsoft support and recovery assistant which gives you the option to remove office from your system. It does get annoying when every time you want to open a document it pops up and tries to get your money to subscribe even though you have open office set as the default. 
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/100607

Everyone have a good day
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-01-2022, 06:47 AM